PILATES, PHYSIOTHERAPY, PERSONAL TRAINING
and FITNESS CLASSES.
Prior to joining a Pilates or Physio-led Fitness class, you are required to have a Pre Pilates Assessment. This is to assess your level of fitness and discuss any medical conditions or issues you may have in a private 1:1 30 minute consultation, you will be advised which classes would best suit you.
The Pre Pilates Assessment can be purchased separately or as part of a credits package (applies to 9 credits and above only)
PLEASE READ OUR PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING AND ATTENDING CLASSES.
Our credits system gives you freedom to mix up your classes and sessions. Topping your credits up not only saves you money but gives you access to an even bigger variety of classes.
• Prior to joining a Pilates or Physio-led Fitness class, all clients are required to have a Pre Pilates Assessment. This can be purchased separately or as part of a credits package (this applies to minimum of 9 credits and above only).
• Classes are subject to cancellation and availability, we will always do our very best to ensure you are in a class which best suits you.
• A full cancellation will be charged if you DO NOT attend the class or fail to cancel within 24 hours notice of your booked class.
• All prepaid classes are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• You MUST check in at Reception before commencing your class or training session.
• To guarantee a place, you must pre-book your place.