Do you offer a monthly membership?
No. We are PAYG, with no contracts. We have a flexible Credits System, which allows you to get classes cheaper?. See PRICES
How do I get started?
- For Physiotherapy treatments, simply call us and make an appointment with one of our Physiotherapist team.
- For Pilates classes, a 30minute consultation with our Physio team is required before starting any classes with us. Call to make an appointment.
- Personal Training – call and make an appointment with one of our PTs. Your first appointment/consultation is free
- Fitness Classes/Indoor Cycle Classes – Simply book on a class.
On your first visit, you will be asked to complete a Client Registration form before starting any class or prior to your appointment with the Physiotherapist.
What facilities do you have?
We have changing rooms, showers and lockers available.
How do I contact you?
Simply use the contact forms here:
Don’t forget to bring
- Your towel
- Dress comfortably and expect to sweat!
- Comfortable workout clothes.
How our ‘Credits’ Work
- Our credits system gives you freedom to mix up your classes and sessions
- Topping your credits up not only saves you money but gives you access to an even bigger variety of classes.
1 Credit£10 £10 / credit
3 Credits£28.50 £9.50 / credit
9 Credits£81 £9 / credit
18 Credits£153 £8.50 / credit
36 Credits£288 £8 / Credit
SPINNING / STUDIO CYCLING
12 Minute Tabata0.25
12 minute Tabata0.25